1. Home
  2. Aftercare
  3. My Future Plan (Pathway Planning)
  4. Care Leavers from other Local Authorities

Care Leavers from other Local Authorities

As a care leaver, you are entitled to advice guidance and support no matter where you live. This should be provided by the local authority that was involved with you when you experienced care.

However, there are times when it is more appropriate that some or all of the support you need and you are entitled to can come from the services in the area where you live.

If you are a care leaver living in North Lanarkshire and unsure about what support you are entitled to and who should provide this, get in touch and we can discuss your individual circumstances.

You can get in touch with the aftercare hub by calling us on the number provided or by clicking the email link below.

Email by clicking on the email address: IntensiveServicesGeneralAdmin@northlan.gov.uk

 Or phone  01236 638500

Updated on January 21, 2024
Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Skip to content Seraphinite AcceleratorOptimized by Seraphinite Accelerator
Turns on site high speed to be attractive for people and search engines.